Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Open House at Cottage in the Cedars

























Welcome to my Christmas open house ---I will share my Christmas Tree and tablescapes---so put your feet up and grab beverage of choice and enjoy my Christmas tour. First we will enter the front door--notice the wreath, I made the bow and it is plain and simple. The first thing to appear is the Christmas Tree decorated with ornaments collected over the years, some from after Christmas sales and some from traveling around the states and across the water. The navy blue ball Santa ornament was purchased in Poland.

In the breakfast room I used dishes that I purchased at the 99 cent store in CA. and the dishes in the dinning room are dishes from Germany and have been hand painted.

8 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

WOW!!! Your home is just incredible. Your dishes stole my heart.. Your vignettes are all fabulous.. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Holidays! ~lynne~

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Your home looks wonderful! Everything is so festive. I love your wallpaper. So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Jen

Unknown said...

Everything is so pretty. I love how you add your decorations to what you already have, everything looks so cohesive and festive. Great job!

I have 25 days of Christmas pictures at http://365-days-of-christmas.blogspot.com/.

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Your dishes are gorgeous--and those teacups! Be still my heart.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a wonderful post! Everything is so festive and fun! I loved each tablscape. Great job!

XO,

Sheila

Anonymous said...

YOUR HOME IS FABULOUS.SUCH DETAIL.YOU DO HAVE A TALENT...ANN

Southern Fried Gal said...

Wow - you have a totally different look going on here and I love it! Aren't these home tours the best? Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love ever detail and I especially love the dishes! Great job. Bravo!