Friday, August 13, 2010

Plans




Hi everyone,

I have been working on the backyard with a little help and the progress has been slow. I Have stones for a new patio. The deck has been reworked and painted and all of the over spray landed on the plants that were not covered, so they look like speckled plants.

Working with a blueberry bush, I need help anybody out there know how to grow blueberries? Would appreciate your info.

I do not know about your area but the deep south of MS has been so so hot, heat index has been 115, impossible to work in this heat. But I still try.

How about up dates on your garden.

3 comments:

Nola said...

I know what you mean about the heat, our temps have been the same. I garden in the morning from 6-8am, then run into the house and don't come out again until sundown. Things are looking good in your garden, so hang in there, fall is only a month or 2 away!

Anonymous said...

來給你加油打氣!!!保重!!!............................................................

Anonymous said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!!............................................................