Friday, April 17, 2009

What's Blooming in my Garden



Clematis-Henryi



Pink Knock-Out Rose

This year I have been so busy, something had to go on the back burner, thus the blog has been on hold. I have been in the garden trying to shape things up, while I was traveling my DH did little to keep the garden in order so it has been major work to get things in order. It is therapy for me, but hard work. The arbor had to be painted, also all of our outdoor furniture and I hate painting. Weeds everywhere, so I chopped, pulled, sprayed and still have a long way to go. But, I have a vision of beauty and I'll get there.

3 comments:

donna said...

So, where is this Cottage in the Cedars? Must be in a warm place because your blooms are beautiful.

Nola said...

Love your blooms! THis is such a busy time of the year, especially in the garden. Seems like everything needs to be done at once.

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment. I came over to check out your blog too!(-: Have a great day!!
CiNdEeS' GaRdEn